Part of what makes Amax Estates inc. Home From Home unique is the range of services we are able to offer to both Landlords and Lettings Agents.
Maxine has been a trainer for Landlords, Agents, Registered Social Landlords and Council Housing Staff since 2004. All courses are based on the latest legislation which provides vital information for both Landlords and Agents in order to ensure they are totally compliant with the law.
One day courses currently offered are:
- Successful Renting - all you need to know from start to finish on successfully renting out your properties.
Half day course currently available are:
- Leasehold Disputes – (a MUST for leasehold landlords)
- Tenancy Deposits and Disputes
- Successful Inventories/Check Outs
- Immigration Checks – Right to Rent
- Tax/Accounts Course
- Guide for HMO Management
- Guide to different Types of Tenancy Agreements
- Guide for Ending a Tenancy
- Legionella Issues in Rental Accommodation
- Guide for letting in to the Housing Benefit market
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System
- Fire Safety issues – how to conduct a Fire Risk assessment
All courses are based on the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme training course that she
has run and constantly updated for the past 12 years.
Courses can be bespoke in order to meet the client’s needs. Training sessions
can be run in house at the client’s premises or booked as a group (minimum 15 delegates
per session) in an external venue.
For more information on training please call Maxine on 01474 564444 or email email@example.com
Sharon Webb Newham Council
I have worked alongside Maxine for a number of years. Maxine provides quality training sessions for the London Borough Newham Accredited Landlords scheme. She is a skilled trainer and presenter. Maxine is reliable, researches her subject and engages her audience with Interest. This is reflected in all the feedback forms.
Phillip Smith Redbridge Council
I have known Maxine for a number of years. I have worked with her as a trainer and observed her work on many occasions. She is a skilled trainer and presenter. She is reliable and researches her subject thoroughly. Most importantly, she can quickly gain rapport with her audience and present information in a way that facilitates learning. Regular feedback from candidates at training sessions confirms that customers have a very high perception of her value as a trainer.