Wed 16 Mar 2016
The revelation comes ahead of today's budget and just two weeks before the 3% stamp duty surcharge on buy-to-let and second homes kicks in.
According to the website's study, some 59% say they are shelving plans to make further investments in traditional buy-to-let, while the other 41% are committed to continuing to invest in buy-to-let properties.
“On the evidence of our research, landlords are deeply divided over how to respond to the government’s clampdown on buy-to-let,” says Dan Gandesha, Property Partner's chief executive.
The crowdfunding platform also announced this week that it has appointed an experienced industry figure as its head of institutional development.
Source: Letting Agent Today
Unfortunately we do not have enough data to give you an accurate valuation. Your local Amax Estates property expert will be in touch to arrange an accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more. Or arrange a valuation now by clicking here.
Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local Amax Estates property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.